Bar Keepers Friend institutional cookware cleanser is a V.O.C.-free, chlorine-free, bleach-free product that cuts through oils and grease and eliminates cooked-on foods as it brightens and polishes.
Bar Keepers Friend institutional Cookware Cleanser & Polish removes stains, grease, and residue from restaurant cookware, dishes, utensils, fryer baskets, and more. Use it to clean and restore uncoated stainless steel, copper, ceramic, brass, and hard-anodized aluminum surfaces.
Our Cookware Cleanser also removes knife marks, tarnish, and stubborn stains from porcelain dishes. This product is NSF-approved: A1 – general cleaner for all surfaces, and on steam and mechanical cleaning devices; A3 – acid cleaner; A6 – scouring cleaner.
- How to Use
- Where to Use
For most surfaces:
- Wet surface lightly.
- Sprinkle on surface or a damp sponge or cloth.
- Gently rub the surface to activate the product.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Wipe dry.
For difficult stains:
- Make a paste of the product and water.
- Let paste sit on surface for not longer than one minute.
- Rub gently.
- Rinse thoroughly
Where to use:
- Stainless steel
- Non-stone countertops
- Food processors
- Wash stations
- Kitchen surfaces
Where NOT to use:
- Do not use on gold, silver, or lacquered surfaces.
- For brushed finishes, polish with the grain.